MILLBOARD SHEETS FOR HEAT AND INSULATION
MONTERO BARLAN 1200 PLUS A NEW AND BETTER HIGH TEMPERATURE INSULATION SHEETS.
Montero has developed a new insulation millboard sheet for 1100ºC temperature application (1.200ºC peak) a new and better BARLAN 1200 PLUS a millboard sheet harder than Barlan 1250 and with less dust. BARLAN 1200 PLUS have got a very low thermal conductivity and low shrinkage with a high dimensional stability. BARLAN 1200 PLUS is suitable for a variety of heat & fire resistant applications.
Furthermore new BARLAN 1200 PLUS is made of 100% exonerated fiber according to 67/548/EEC.
|Size of the sheets (mm)||1000 x 1000|
|Standard Thickness (mm). Other upon request.||2; 3; 4; 5; 6; 8; 10|
|Density (±10%) 0.9 g/cm3||0.95 g/cm3|
|Organic Content (%)||10|
|Loss at 800 (% ±10%)||15|
|Dielectric rigidity (kv/mm.)||1.7|
|Shrinkage at 800ºC 24h||<1|
General insulation and heat protection. Also fire protection and electric insulation applications.
Specially designed for:
- Alumina and aluminium. is used in several ways in their casting systems, as gaskets but also to conform different parts of their cells and liquid aluminium casting system.
- Iron and Steel foundries. Similar applications as gaskets in their casting operations.
- Oil and gas burners. From high capacity industrial burners to domestic boilers for hot water and heating. In this case Barlan is also used in the body of the heater itself.
- Furnace and oven construction. As an insulation material but also as a material to mark the expansion joints between refractory brickwork.
- Ceramic industry & Glass industry. As support of ceramic pieces entering ovens.